Frequently Asked Questions

Booking an Expert

No you dont! Booking an expert is a 2 minute process to arrange a time and date that is convenient for you. All you need to do is communicate what you would like to talk about during the session. No long signups necessary.
The appointment is held on Natural Guru's in-browser video platform. This means that as long as you are using Chrome, Mozilla or Internet Explorer - you dont have to download a thing. Just click the unique link we provide you to access your scheduled meeting and the rest is easy!
We understand that things happen in life and appointments will be cancelled. Should you be unable to make your appointment, a 15% penalty fee be witheld whilst the balance will be refunded back to your account. This small penalty fee goes directly to the expert to compensate them for clearing their schedule.

Account and Payment

We accept all major credit cards through our secure and encrypted payment processors (Stripe and PayPal).
Currently, all transactions on Natural Gurus is completed in USD.

Becoming an Expert

Are you a Natural Guru? If you have experience and knowledge about natural health and a passion for bettering peoples lives - we want to hear from you. Simply take 5 minutes to sign up online and allow us to put you in contact with users seeking great advice.
All experts are paid 70% of the appointment fee within 30 days of the transaction. The remaining 30% goes to transaction fees and keeping the lights on here at the Natural Gurus headquarters.
All experts are cross verified through several online methods to ensure integrity and credibility of those giving advice. Natural Gurus may use third party services for the purpose of verification. If you wish to know more, simply contact us via our form or email help@naturalgurus.com

Using the Video room

If you are a user seeking advice, simply follow the link that we provide you in an email on the day of you meeting.

Experts can access the room from their email or alternatively on the Dashboard Menu in the experts portal.
Our video room currently accomodates Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Internet Explorer and Android smartphones.
Should there be a problem with video meeting for any reason, please immediately email help@naturalgurus.com so we can get the matter rectified as soon as possible.

Haven't found what you're looking for? Feel free to email us: help@naturalgurus.com